- Do you offer a warranty for finished parts?
Yes we most certainly do. We provide a 7 year warranty for all painted parts.
- Do you do shop and office fit-outs?
Yes, our experienced team has years of experience doing shop and office fit-outs for a range of high-end businesses.
- What types of materials do you provide surface coatings for?
We specialise in coatings on plastics, glass, composites, metals, timbers and MDF (medium-density fibreboard) substrates.
We have a full range of finishes and colours in:
- 2pac and single pac
- Automotive metallic pearls
- Clear lacquer finished and staining
- Can you help me with design to achieve the right look and finish?
We work closely with our clients during the design planning phase to ensure they achieve an outstanding finish to their fit-out project. We take the time review your project and offer advice on how to get the desired look and finish.
- How long will the job take?
Pro2PAC always works to meet the client’s timeframe. Our reputation is built around completing our work as efficiently as possible without compromising quality.
- Do you freight materials from supplier to the construction site?
Yes. We pick up the materials directly from the supplier and after our work is complete we freight the materials to the construction site or residential home.
- Do you handle large commercial jobs?
Pro2PAC started out servicing large multi-storey projects. Today we have many large clients who have major project works throughout Australia. We supply surface finishes for any interior areas that need painting. e.g. cabinetry, kitchens, bathrooms, signage in foyers, etc.
- Do you provide service to home or residential projects?
Yes. Pro2PAC has a full range of kitchen, bathroom and cabinet surface finishes suitable for new homes as well as renovations.