Quality results every time
At Pro2PAC we follow a proven process at our certified ISO 9001:2008 factory that ensures a quality result every time. Using our unique Pro2PAC app, our staff can monitor the progress of your project with the click of a button.
- Initially we liaise one-on-one with the client to discuss exact requirements and provide a written quotation.
- Next we determine the colours required. Whether it is a new colour or matching to an existing colour in your home or office, we can work with you to mix the perfect shade.
- We then collect the pieces to be coated before cleaning it and returning it to a raw state through a sanding process.
- Now it’s time to start painting. We apply an initial coat and then a specialised top coat – all completed in a temperature controlled environment – before drying your pieces on a purpose built rack.
- Once dried, we polish and individually wrap and tag each piece.
- We have our own fleet of trucks to safely return the pieces to your premises. In fact, we can freight pieces across Australia.
Pro2PAC uses only the best quality paints for our projects. Our surface coatings are supplied by Mirotone.
Mirotone coatings are used extensively in domestic, architectural, and commercial applications. Mirotone’s consistent investment in research and development and a commitment to producing high-quality products has made them a leading supplier of industrial coatings for wood and wood related substrates. All products developed in R&D undergo stringent testing to Australian and International standards.
MIROTHANE PU 5555 is a premium, two pack, clear polyurethane coating. Its high clarity results in striking grain definition and enhances the natural beauty of stained timber. It has been formulated to have superior resistance to water, general household reagents, marring and scuffing.
MIROTHANE PU 5555 complies with the Fire Rating AS/NZS 1530.3:1999 Clause 4.4.3 “Simultaneous determination of Ignitability, Flame Propagation, Heat release and Smoke release”
MIROTHANE PU 5555 complies with the Det Norske Veritas (DNV) Marine Certification “Surface Material of Low Flame Spread”.
MIROTHANE PU 5577 is a high performance, clear, two pack, non-yellowing, acrylic polyurethane for interior wood and wood composites. It has outstanding durability, flexibility and colour stability. It contains UV absorbers and light stabilisers that have been proven highly effective in protecting reconstituted, dyed and natural wood veneers from colour change when exposed to ultraviolet (UV) light.
In a study commissioned by the Forest and Wood Products Research and Development Corporation, Mirotone’s MIROTHANE PU 5577 Sun-Shield Clear Polyurethane system was reported as being one of the best performing coating systems out of the eight systems evaluated.
MIROTEC WB 8060 is an easy to use, water white, low yellowing, water based top coat.
MIROTEC WB 8060 is classified as a Group 1 material (In accordance with Specification A2.4 of the Building Code of Australia). (Average specific extinction area: 139.1 m2/kg.) Refer to Specification C1.10 section 4(c) of the Building Code of Australia.
MIROTEC WB 8060 complies with the Green Building Council Australia: Green Star – Office Design v3 & Office As Built, Table IEQ-13.1 Maximum TVOC Content Limits for Paints, Varnishes and Protective Coatings.
All of the above coatings comply with the Children’s Toys (Heavy Metal Content) standards that specify stringent limits on the permitted amount of toxic heavy metals:
- AS/NZS ISO 8124.3:2003 (Children’s Toy Safety Requirements)
- BS/EN 71-3:1995 (Safety of Toys) Part 3. Specification for migration of certain elements.